The 3 Levels of Life

Season 1 Episode 13

People can be categorized into 3 levels. Most people are and always will be at this level. This is because most people just get comfortable at level one and stay.

3 Ways To Be Self-Centered

Season 1 Episode 12

You might be thinking, “What, this can’t be good”… Many think self-centered is a four letter word and the worst of things to be. 

3 Top Priorities Period

Season 1 Episode 11

PRIORITY ONE 

TIME

The number one priority, in my mind, to build your Rock Solid House, is the floor. The floor is time.

When I was a young man I didn’t really understand this, but every day as I get older and older I relieve how precious time is. A number of years ago I woke up and realized I only had 12 hours that day to get done what I had to do. I knew 12 hours wasn’t enough time to get all that I had to do that day done. That was the beginning of understanding time really is. I don’t really believe in time management. I believe in time value first. You have to value you time before you can manage it.

The number on priority withing TIME is your private time. The time you give for your personal self. Some people will think that is selfish and self centered. I spent years thinking about this and spent time reading and understanding in my mind what this means.

The One Goal and What Would It Be?

Season 1 Episode 9

Goals are a very common topic in dealing with personal growth, sales, leadership, and sports management; well really any area that you want to achieve in.

Goals are always talked about and there’s a statistic I’ve read that only 2% of people actually write down their goals and they do more than the other 98% combined in achievements. Goals are part of all the success that happens in the world today.